Friday, June 30, 2006

Peaches and Crap

With all this crap about the everyday filing of impeachment cases going on, it's starting to turn ugly.

Well the common-sense solution to counter last year's junking due to technicality is repitition. It's just like RAID systems... repitition is a key factor. Its better to have mirror copies of your files somewhere, the more mirrors, the better, so when one mirror crashes, you can easily restore lost data. Parang ganun din sa impeachment ngayon... "Kung ang dahilan nila e maraming kaso tapos pipili lang ng isa, e di gawin natin a PAREPAREHO lahat para kung ano man yung piliin nila, e yun din yon."

I understand the fact that they really want this impeachment to be ACTUALLY heard... I mean, last year was a big disappointment, a big farce, a reflection of how low the philippine government has sunk.

Arrrgh kainis...

I was planning on making this post longer... but I'm so irritated that I wont be able to.

No comments: