Friday, June 02, 2006

God and Interactive philosophy

(2 posts in a day? Man I must be bored.)

I visited Celsus' blog recently and he had a link to various activities that you can do that deals with philosophical and logical ideas. Some of the interesting tests I've taken were the Battleground God test and the Morality Play test. The Battleground God test is about if you can survive the intellectual battlefield with your beliefs in God and the Morality Play serves as a reflection on how you would decide given situations becasue of your moral values.

In the Battlefield God test, I got no direct hits but I bit two bullets. The questions are interesting and they will make you think... a lot. Although I agree in general about the analysis, I feel the need to discuss one idea. It's about the non-existence idea. In my opinion, you cannot say that something does not exist by mere lack of evidence. That is, you cannot say that it does not exist just because it isn't there but you have to prove it's impossibility, that is, that it is impossible for it to exist or that it cannot exist. Oh well, that's my own gripe.

I can't really understand much of the result I got in the Morality Play quiz. But it still gave me insights on how I see things.

No comments: