Monday, September 25, 2006

Rainy days and Mondays

Monday. It was raining heavilly.

Went to elbi again for the sp demo.

Brownout sa ICS. Good thing I was able to borrow a laptop (yay! I hope I can borrow it again for the panel presentation) and I migrated the necessary files to run the program to it. All-in-all the demo went well. That laptop was a big, no, HUGE convenience.

It was still raining. Text message. "Punta muna kami DTRI". I decided to pay apt6 a visit.

I only stayed for a brief moment. Jaimee was there though. I hope I can go to the planned photoshoot.

Then the van came. Time for the trip back home. It was still raining. HARD.

Wacthed some stuff on the lappy while travelling. I watched To Heart episode 7 and SHaruhi episode 2(1). Damn... I watched SHaruhi AGAIN. It was still raining.

We bought some siopao on the way home. We said Special siopao (bola+asado) but the stupid vendor gave us PLAIN asado. At least it still tastes good.

Then, home.

It was still raining. And it was still a monday.

1 comment:

alex said...

In the interests of expediency I therefore postulate that the second system succeeds in maintaining the greater part of the occupation energy in a dormant state and in using but a small portion ibuprofen for the purposes of displacement.. The motives for this part penicillin of the dream work are easily gauged.. Here is a pretty water-dream of a female patient, which was turned ativan to extraordinary account in the course of treatment.. The phenomena will not have been considered in all its bearings unless I add that this displacement valtrex or transvaluation is shared by different dreams in extremely varying degrees.. Well, I'd moughty like five hun'red of it, ef that's 'greeable to yo'. allegra. In order to equalize the internal with the external sum of energy, the former must be continually maintained, just as actually happens in the hallucinatory psychoses and in the deliriums of hunger which exhaust wellbutrin their psychic capacity in clinging to the object desired.. The company pressed around the stand, and diazepam Monsieur Poopoo did the same.. But I have paxil had a bad thought, and you know Mr.. Fluker, accustomed to rise from her couch long protonix before the lark, managed to the satisfaction of all,--regular boarders, single-meal takers, and transient people.. In other dreams not a bit of the dream idea has retained its own psychical value, or everything essential diflucan in these dream ideas has been replaced by unessentials, whilst every kind of transition between these conditions can be found.. What should I want coarse-hand for? said the disciple, with great lipitor contempt; coarse-hand won't never do me no good.. I think I have seen the same thing even oxycontin in this city.. The deacon would get amoxicillin good ones, but somehow never could he find one that the squire didn't get a better.. The process is analogous to that of paxil rhyme, when consonance supplies the desired common factor.. It was a hydrocodone vital thrust...