Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dream Theater 07312006 and the mystery island

I had another odd dream last night.

It was a dream of me waking early and doing household chores. I was to do laundry, mop the floor and wipe the curtains with a wet rag doused in soapwater (that in itself is weird already). When I was wiping the curtains, I was woken by the voice of my mom telling me to wake up because we had a lot to do that day. So I did household chores, doing laundry, mopping the floor and wiping the curtains...
...
...
...
"Parang pamilyar yung amoy ng sabon na to ah... san ko ba naamoy `to?" I thought. Then I realized that my day somehow repeated and when I was about to tell somebody about what I realized... I woke up again at the sound of my mother's voice and doing the chores again. After that, we were to eat at the table for lunch...
"Pag nawala ako, ibig sabihin umulit nanaman yung araw ko..." I told my tito who was also eating...

And then I woke up at the sound of my mother's voice calling me... It took me around five minutes to realize that this is real... and that was just a dream. I was relieved.

Kinda like... groundhog day huh?

Well I always have weird dreams. I sometimes draw inspiration from them. I rarely have 'normal' dreams - dreams that area bout everday life and everyday places. I usually have dreams about places I don't know, with people I don't know where I'm like a watcher watching the events go by. I guess this one's a bit different.

----------
On another note, Lost had it's second season ender. I was watching it on axn-asia. Bitin parin as usual but at least it was not as bad as last season's ender.

And something strange happened... Axn-asia's website suddenly dissapeared... I hope it's just some server mishap... or maybe they were swallowed by the mystery island.

Maybe a Lost x Haruhi crossover won't be a bad idea after all... Let's see who's more powerful, Haruhi-sama or the island...

1 comment:

magicalcrap said...

Hmm... parang hindi ganon kasama kung chronological mo papanoorin yung Haruhi... Since nababasa ko na yung mga books (haaay... wala paring update sa book 4 at book 7... important books pa naman yon, parang book 1) medyo iba na perspective ko on 'Someday in the rain'... I look at it as the calm before the storm. That episode is not in the books but was still written by Nagaru Tanigawa (teh author) and it is set directly before the events of book 4. Sana animate nila yung "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody" chapter, kahit as an OVA lang, may semi-important revelation don e.

Under production na daw ang new season ng Lost... haaay, dumami yung mysteries.