Sunday, August 20, 2006

GOD KNOWS!!! YEAH!

(Got home from CulturEvo...)

I'm so so happy. I got to listen to a very very good live rendition of "God Knows". YEAH!!! SOS-dan BANZAI!!! Long live SOS. MABUHAY ANG SOS!!! Nyahahahaha~~~

That made me forget the TM Revolution songs...

I wonder how they got a score of it... Widowed? Or did they study episode 12? Does S.O.S. have a copy of the score?

The song before it was very good as well. It was the OP for Jigoku Shoujo. At first I thought it was "Shell" (OP of Witch Hunter Robin) but the chorus was the one that made me identify it.

That was the only S.Haruhi-related event that happened... but that made me really happy. Simple happiness.

I kinda liked the Ouran group cosplay as well ^_^. Too bad I didn't get to really see the individual cosplays...

No comments: