Friday, June 29, 2007

Curse of the Archivers

Oh yeah, I forgot to include in my previous post to add to the series of unfortunate events that happened is the fact that my 200gb hdd finally died on me. The motor isn't spinning anymore which means, the disks aren't spinning as well.

*Sigh* goodbye my ~70gb archive... all gone...

My dear friend Ais the archiver said that this could be the "curse of the archivers" (dudumdumdum...). First was Fernie losing his 160gb external, then my 200gb hdd. He could be the next one to go. Nyahahahaha~~~ well... hopefully not.

On the lighter side, I'm planiing to get a new hdd sometime maybe soon, a SATA hard drive maybe. And I found a hard disk repair and recovery service in the country... probably the only one available. I hope they don't charge a lot just in case.

No comments: