Thursday, July 12, 2007

School Rumble Federation

I got reminded recently of a true to life story that happened not too long ago.

It was the time when I was downloading School Rumble Ni-gakki. I was getting the latest episode (at that time) of School Rumble Ni-gakki fansubbed by Wannabe Fansubs. When the file was queued on utorrent, it kinda looked like this (there was a CRC stub but I can't exactly remember what it was):

[WF]School Rumble 2nd Term - 08.mp4

And so while it was currently on queue, somebody got a peek at the monitor and saw that it was downloading. The person then asked me this question: "Ano yan? Wrestling? (What's that? Wrestling?)".

...

I honestly didn't know how to react.

2 comments:

Ais said...

hahaha - tanda ko kinuwento mo ito, fapz =3

magicalcrap said...

iNyahahaha~~~ Honga eh. Unforgettable experience