Sunday, April 09, 2006

Scanner problems

My scanner is still dead. Can anybody help?

It goes like this:

I installed the drivers for my scanner in a different partition. One day, the said partition crashed. That just means that everything is eradicated...

Now I try reinstalling the drivers for the said equipment, the installer is still looking for that damned directory where I once installed the driver. Of course it's non-existent already. I tried making a dummy directory but to no avail... I tried the uninstaller that I got from HP (that's the manufacturer) but still... none.

Arrgh.

I already tried contacting customer support... I think I'll call again in the future.

Help anyone?

The equipment in question is a Hewlett-Packard all-in-one printer/scanner/copier HP PSC1315.

I appreciate any help.

No comments: